The web portal makes ordering easier and more reliable, with full visibility and booking all the time. Providers can, for example, accept orders through their online portal and provide automatic status updates and other functions as needed. This allows companies to make transactions more efficiently and effectively, regardless of the size of the order or the customer. Portal solutions go beyond standard e-commerce options, providing a more professional and smoother business experience for all involved. For sustainable business success, e-commerce portals need to provide a high level of efficiency and scalability. AOE develops high-performance open source e-commerce portals for global companies that can meet these needs and adapt flexibly to changing market needs.
The perfect solution for your business: An innovative e-commerce platform with flexible adaptations to the individual needs of the company and its target groups
- Productivity: A strong, measurable online shop
- Customer orientation: The perfect customer experience on all sales and communication channels
- Content Management: Simple, Central Content Management
- Internationality: Manage all languages and local shops (online)
- Business Process Optimization: Sales and logistics processes are transparent and automated
- Data Management: Manage product, supplier, order and customer data
- System integration: Integration of effective program and software interfaces into complex IT infrastructure
- Reliability: highest security, privacy and availability
AOE creates and develops sophisticated enterprise-class e-commerce portals that can be designed to meet the needs of your business and your customers. Existing systems such as ERP, logistics, PIM systems or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) can be flexibly integrated.
High Performance portal: A powerful portal with the highest availability and maximum business value.
Global e-commerce sales: High flexibility, scalability, and cloud architecture for international requirements.
Manage many businesses: Online shop in many languages and countries through central administration.
Omnichannel e-commerce: A seamless customer experience across all sales and communication channels.
B2B & B2C: B2B and B2C solutions tailored for high traffic and efficient processes
Sales and logistics: Integration of logistics solutions for efficient order management and processing.
Digital transformation: Digitizing business processes for seamless and efficient automated processes.
Costs and resources: Cost savings through reducing complexity and optimal use of resources.
Integration and interface: Optimal coordination of all systems to reduce complexity and efficient process management.